contributions to the Fall ACTR/ARTC Newsletter

Ed Mullaly mullaly at UNB.CA
Tue Aug 27 07:39:22 EDT 1996

  Internet enabled members of ACTR/ARTC who receive this message are
>invited, nay URGED, to reply to me stating YES or NO whether they would
>like to receive the Newsletter via email.

Of course, go electronic.  It's faster, cheaper, and more up-datable.

Ed Mullaly                        I'd rather hear wisdom spoken
Dept of English, UNB              foolishly by the Curate,
Fredericton, NB E3B 5A3           Than foolishness spoken wisely
(506)453-4676                     by the Dean.
FAX 453-5069                                 -- Belloc
mullaly at unb.ca