contributions to the Fall ACTR/ARTC Newsletter

Shemina Keshvani keshvani at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Wed Aug 28 12:10:44 EDT 1996

On Mon, 26 Aug 1996, Kathy Chung wrote:

> Also, as a preliminary unofficial notice: the ACTR/ARTC Newsletter is
> exploring ways of going electronic to reduce publication costs and save
> trees.  Internet enabled members of ACTR/ARTC who receive this message are
> invited, nay URGED, to reply to me stating YES or NO whether they would
> like to receive the Newsletter via email.  Your co-operation will help the
> association reduce costs enabling us to better direct our limited funds to
> other needs.
>
> If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, please don't hesitate
> to communicate them.  Thank you ALL.

Kathy,

Going electronic is an excellent idea! It's faster, cheaper and tree
friendly. Those of us who are on email and would like a hard copy can
print it out ourselves. I don't see this as a problem. Also in response
to concerns about formatting from WP to ASCII etc, I think you did an
excellent job with the Drama Centre Newsletter, which was available
both electronicly and as hard copy. It did not seem to me that you had any
difficulties accomplishing this but then who knows what goes on behind
closed doors. So if it's not more work....do it.

Good luck
Shemina Keshvani
Drama Centre