Canadian Theatre Review?

Margaret Janetta Williams@maple.net mjw at MAPLE.NET
Sun Feb 4 09:49:55 EST 1996

>Can anyone help me obtain the most recent copy of the Canadian Theatre
>Review?  Perhaps a phone number of the publisher?  The issue contains an
>article by Ronnie Burkett and I would love to see it.

Hi, a friend passed on this query to me, so I am not sure if it has been
answered already.

The Canadian Theatre Review is published by the University of Toronto
Press. To obtain a copy of this issue, you may phone the Journals
Division at (416) 667-7781, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.  Alternatively,
send e-mail to: <journals at gpu.utcc.utoronto.ca>. Written inquiries may
be addressed to:

                      Journals Division
                      University of Toronto Press Incorporated
                      5201 Dufferin Street
                      North York, ON  M3H 5T8

Margaret Williams