ATHEMOO meeting update

Dan Zellner studioz at MCS.COM
Sun Feb 18 23:03:00 EST 1996

The response to the March 7th Meeting in the ATHEMOO has been terrific and
has included messages from Japan, Canada and many other countries. I wish to
apologize to those who initially tried to connect to my webpage which
contains information regarding this international meeting of theatre people
in cyberspace. One of the links was off so there were connection difficulties.

For information on a world theatre meeting on March 7th at the ATHEMOO (a
virtual environment in cyberspace) please visit the following homepage:
http://pubweb.acns.nwu.edu/~dzellner/athemoo.html

This page contains information on the exact time and subject of the meeting.
Hope you can all make it and keep those questions and messages of support
coming!! I think this will be a really great event.

Dan Zellner
Studio Z