Guide to Theatre Resources on the INTERNET

Kathy Chung kchung at EPAS.UTORONTO.CA
Wed Feb 21 02:55:12 EST 1996

Hello All,

Please bare with me and the enclosed long message.  As you might
have noticed, I've been forwarding theatre related messages which
I think might interest this list.  I am going to "retire" from
doing this for a while but I want to pass on information about
how YOU can receive such postings directly.

Please find enclosed what I think is a very helpful GUIDE TO
THEATRE RESOURCES ON THE INTERNET compiled by two library and
information sciences people at U Michigan.  I think most of it is
fairly self-explanatory.  You can browse through the guide, save
it, print it out for reference, delete it, as you wish.

For those of you with access to GOPHER search and file transfer
capabilities, you will find this same guide (along with many
other interesting resource guides) at the U Michigan
"Clearinghouse of Subject-Oriented Internet Resources Guide."
Once you've located the Clearinghouse, go to "Guides on
Humanities," then "Theater; D.Torres ...".  You can also find guides on
film and video, theatre and performance, literature.

My apologies to those who will be receiving this twice.

Cheers, Kathy.
Kathy Chung <kchung at epas.utoronto.ca>
Graduate Drama Centre
University of Toronto