Glen Nichols Posting

Richard Hurst digger at PANGEA.CA
Wed Jan 17 08:27:58 EST 1996

Well, at last ... I've been waiting for a long time to get to something like
this - an opportunity to exchange thoughts and perspectives on what is
happening across the country in Theatre.
I am on the verge of seeing a number of productions here in Winnipeg and
will get back to you regarding impressions, etc. Up tonight is the Canadian
Premiere of "ANGELS IN AMERCIA" at MTC Warehouse and tomorrow night the
"new" production of "JEKYLL AND HYDE" directed by Neil Munro at MTC Mainstage.
Will get back to you, but in the meantime, thanks for "activating" this
board - its been "dry" for too long.
Digger