Glen Nichols Posting

Eric Grace esg at ISLANDNET.COM
Wed Jan 17 10:56:38 EST 1996

>Up tonight is the Canadian
>Premiere of "ANGELS IN AMERCIA" at MTC Warehouse

NOT quite the *Canadian* premiere, Richard.
The first two plays of the trilogy were performed in Vancouver last fall.
I had seen part one in Seattle the year before and thought that production,
and the first play itself, were far superior to the second play (Perstroika).
The latter had its moments and lots of high tech theatricality, which seems
needed for
commercial success these days, but I found it long-winded and tedious for
the most part.

Let me add my support to the idea of communicating thru this list about
what's on where across the country and what's worth seeing. I go to a lot
of plays here in Victoria and about 80% are not very good. I always hope
for that great theatrical experience that makes it all worthwhile.

Eric Grace