Goings on at Guelph...

Juanita A DeVos jdevos at UOGUELPH.CA
Wed Jan 17 14:21:29 EST 1996

        Here at the University of Guelph (Ont.) we're muddling through
        the govt cuts and still putting on some good theatre.(most of
        which are Canadian works)

        On March 14, 15 and 16 we will be presenting the first set of
        3 Student Directed One-Act Plays; "Two to Tango" by Daniel
        McIvor, "Footprints and Playgrounds" by Dean Hennings and
        "Standard Deviations" by Jeff Knechtel in the stage space of
        room 100 in the old Massey Library on our Campus, known as
        "Lower Massey."

        On March 21, 22 and 23 we will be presenting the second set of
        3 student Directed One-Act Plays: "Penetration" (by a playwright
        whose name escapes me at this moment amid much embarassment),
        "Silence" by Harold Pinter, and a work in progress by Marrion
        Gruner (the title of which has fallen prey to my virally induced
        temporary memory loss...) also in Lower Massey.

and...  From March 25 to 30 we will be presenting George F. Walker's
        "Escape from Happiness" in our main stage (The Inner Stage).

        Anyone interested in further information of the productions or
                the three new works ("Footprints and Playgrounds,"
                "Standard Deviations" and the forgotten title of
                Marrion Gruner's play) can feel free to contact me
                directly...my memory lapse is only temporary I assure you.

        J. DeVos                                jdevos at uoguelph.ca
        Univ. of Guelph