Goings on at Guelph...

Shemina Keshvani keshvani at EPAS.UTORONTO.CA
Sun Jan 21 16:48:59 EST 1996

"Penetration" is a play by Canadian playwright Lawrence Russell Of
Victoria and was fist performed sometime around 1967-68(???I think), in
Toronto at the Factory Lab or Passe Muraille or something (I can't quite
remember). It deals with nuclear war and the aftermath.