Learning Opportunities in Theatre and Business

Raymond Louter oedipus at REDEEMER.ON.CA
Mon Jan 29 11:38:16 EST 1996

A former student of mine has exhausted his interest in business and is
considering a fairly radical transition to one of his other areas of
interest -- theatre. I suggested that he might find aposition between
theatre and business to be to his liking. My question is this: what
opportunities, in terms of formal training, are there for such a person
in Canada? I remember hearing about an arts administration programme at
the U of T but that was a while ago. Any sort of direction would be welcome.

Ray Louter

Raymond Louter
Theatre Arts Department
Redeemer College