(no subject)

Denis Johnston drj at CHARDONNAY.NIAGARA.COM
Tue Jan 30 08:30:40 EST 1996

>To: LILY CAPALADl <lily.capaladl at UTORONTO.CA>
>From: drj at shawfest.com (Denis Johnston)
>Subject: Re: (no subject)
>
>>Hi...I'm a drama student at the University of Toronto...I'm doing a research
>>project on regional theatres in Canada and the production of Michael
Cook's plays.
>>I was wondering if you could send me any information pertaining to this
material.
>>Thanks.
>>

>It seems to me that your starting point would be the Performing Arts
collection of the Metro Toronto Library on Yonge Street. The "Canada on
Stage" series would give you all the pertinent production dates between 1974
and 1988. Their card-file production index would likely pick up the ones
that don't fall within these limits. Then you can find reviews of the
productions in their microfiche and clippings collections -- reviews are
filed chronologically within company.

Denis Johnston
Co-Director of the Academy
drj at shawfest.com