Sheila Copps email address re CHP

Kathy Chung kchung at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Wed Jul 24 09:14:33 EDT 1996

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 11:08:00 -0700
From: Hoad Linda <lxh at PSB.NLC-BNC.CA>
To: Multiple recipients of list CANLIT-L <CANLIT-L at INFOSERV.NLC-BNC.CA>
Subject: FW: FW: CHP action?

Sorry about the address.  I found it on a government web page.  The
Minister's office says it is:
MIN_Copps at PCH.GC.CA.  Good luck!
Linda Hoad
linda.hoad at nlc.bnc.ca

 ----------
From: owner-canlit-l
To: Multiple recipients of list CANLIT-L
Subject: Re: FW: CHP action?
Date: Monday, July 22, 1996 5:08PM

I just tried to send a message to Sheila Copps, but it was bounced
back with the message "user copps_min not identified."  If anyone gets
through, could you please send the list the right address?  We should
then circulate it as broadly as possible; I've been told in the past
that the volume of mail on a topic counts more than the actual
contents of the messages.

Carole Gerson

Carole Gerson                   internet: gerson at sfu.ca
Associate Professor             phone:    (604) 291-4097
Dept. of English                fax:      (604) 291-5737
Simon Fraser University
Burnaby B.C. Canada V5A 1S6