CyberStage, Censorship Article

Mark J. Jones 73121.74 at COMPUSERVE.COM
Tue Jun 4 22:57:55 EDT 1996

Thought this might be of interest.

CyberStage Magazine has a special article for our current issue, 2.3 Spring
1996, which looks at the implications of the Communications Decency Act for the
international arts community which can be found on our web site. Normally we
upload current articles to our site after the print version has been taken off
the stands, but in this case we felt that the questions raised were too
important to wait, so we have uploaded it now.
Please have a look. You can find it from our homepage,
http://www.passport.ca/~cstage.
Comments on this and other articles are welcome!

Mark