joan MacLeod

Moira Day moiraday at DUKE.USASK.CA
Wed Jun 5 18:26:00 EDT 1996

There is was a record made of the original production of BB which has
musical selections and dramatic scenes from the play.  The NFB video THE
KID WHO COULDN"T MISS, a docu-drama on Billy Bishop also has scenes and
music from the play performed by Eric Peterson and John Gray. I don't know
if the record is still available, but it would not be hard to get the
video. Good luck.