ATHEMOO MEETING FOLLOW UP

Dan Zellner studioz at MCS.COM
Sun Mar 10 21:40:00 EST 1996

Hello Everyone,

I wish to thank everyone who attended the ATHEMOO meeting on March 7th. We
had approximately 30 people in attendance from all over the globe! A
prepared presentation in the Auditorium was followed by lively discussion in
rooms all over the ATHEMOO. Transcripts of the prepared portion of the
Meeting will be available for viewing in the April Issue of the WWW arts
magazine Akropolis (http://www.iquest.net/~gothicpoet/akropolis/). A special
thank you goes out to Juli Burk who managed to make the meeting possible in
the first place. If you missed this meeting not to worry as I understand
that more ATHEMOO meetings are forthcoming!

Dan Zellner
Studio Z