Info on Canadian Publishers of Plays!

Hans Boggild Hans_Boggild at MINDLINK.BC.CA
Tue Mar 12 09:33:15 EST 1996

Dear CANDRAMA members,

Thank you for your responses to my question about which
publishers are actively publishing Canadian plays!  This list is a
wonderful resource!

FYI, The publishers were:

Playwrights Union of Canada  (PUC)
Blizzard (Winnipeg)
Talonbooks (Vancouver)
Coach House (Toronto)
Scirocco ( BC)

There is also a useful database about  one-act plays.  It is
available on the WWW.  Here is the URL:

http://www.scescape.com/small-cast_one-act_plays

If any of you are interested in learning more about our play "The
Satchemo' Suite", there will be an interview tomorrow on CBC TV's
MIDDAY program. (That's Wednesday March 13th).  MIDDAY airs across
Canada usually around noon, but sometimes at one p.m..  As they
say, " Check your local listings."  The interview features myself and
co-writer Doug Innis.

In any case, the interview is "scheduled" for tomorrow, barring any
major world events.

Thanks again for all your help!

Hans.

Hans Boggild,