Enquiry from Portugal

Denis Johnston drj at CHARDONNAY.NIAGARA.COM
Wed Mar 13 16:34:42 EST 1996

We received the following enquiry through our Website at the Shaw Festival.
We will forward information on our own programmes; but for "experimental
theater festivals," I thought the CANDRAMA network would provide a greater
variety of information than I could. I presume this person is NOT on the
CANDRAMA network, so I suppose you should email the information if you want=
 to.
Denis Johnston
Publications Editor
 =20