Updated Canadian Publishers List

Hans Boggild Hans_Boggild at MINDLINK.BC.CA
Wed Mar 13 10:07:09 EST 1996

Dear CANDRAMA Members,

Thanks once again for all your responses to my initial question
about Canadian play publishers.  There are quite a few!  Here is an
updated list.  I'm sure it's by no means comprehensive...

Nuage edns and Guernica, both in Montreal.
Canadian Theatre Review(c/o U of Guelph Drama Department).
Coteau Books, of Regina Sask., (306) 777-0170
Ekstasis Editions, of Victoria B.C., (604) 385-3378
HMS Press, of London Ont., (519) 433-8994
Playwrights Canada Press, of Toronto Ont., (416) 947-0201
NeWest Press, in Edmonton.
Playwrights Union of Canada  (PUC)
Blizzard (Winnipeg)
Talonbooks (Vancouver)
Coach House (Toronto)
Scirocco ( BC)

There is also a useful database about  one-act plays.  A few of the
titles listed are Canadian.  It is available on the WWW.  Here is
the URL:

http://www.scescape.com/small-cast_one-act_plays

Thanks again for your help!

Regards,