Miracles Do Happen

paula_radman at MSN.COM paula_radman at MSN.COM
Sat Nov 30 04:00:18 EST 1996

The Staff at Radman Internet Brokers wish  you all a very joyous Christmas and Happy New Year.
AJ Parker asked us  to broadcast this message  to as many people as we could and we hope that you will not be offended by the intrusion.

The 9:05 Christmas is a very simple idea involving the participation of millions of people who want to wish, hope, or pray, to give, or receive a miracle in the name of the Christ Child between 9:00 and 9:05 on Christmas Eve, 1996.

Please go to http://www.axionet.com/905christmas/   and listen to "The 9:05 Christmas"
If any of you have the time, please record it and hand it out to the cab drivers in your city. We are fulfilling a wish and hope it comes true for all the children of the world.

As the lyric says:
All it takes is ordinary people
People who love ordinary people
All it takes is ordinary people
For the Christ Child loves everyone.

May you always have a song in your heart!