Gays and Lesbians in Canadian theatre

Gaetan Charlebois Gaetan_Charlebois at BABYLON.MONTREAL.QC.CA
Fri Oct 18 01:46:52 EDT 1996

I am looking for depictions of Gays and Lesbians in pre-Tremblay, pre-Fortune
and Men's Eyes Canadian theatre (even treatments of "sissies"). A brief
description of the depiction, the name of the play, author and whether or not
the play has been published (and by whom) would be terrific. I am planning to
use the information in an article on Gay and Lesbian theatre for the
Encyclopedia of Canadian Theatre on the WWW, which I hope to launch in first
version Jan 1, 1997.

Thanks in advance.

Gaetan Charlebois (Montreal)