Complicity in theatre and dance

Victor Montemurro VicMontemurro at MSN.COM
Mon Oct 28 18:08:06 EST 1996

Helpful, Intelligent, Caring Listmembers:

I have some questions but nothing to contribute to a "discussion." This is not
a paper topic (for me, at least). My advisor, the chair of the Department of
Theatre, Film, and Dance, at Long Island University, C. W. Post Campus,
Brookville, L. I. , New York has asked for my help since I am "on the
Internet" and she isn't. I have asked questions on her behalf before.
What follows is what she asked of me, and now I present it to you in hopes
that you will be as helpful as you have been in the past.

"Also, in your travels on the net, if you see anything about the Theatre de
Complicite( a British international co.) or Tristeza Complice ( a piece by a
Belgian co.)  or anything about complicity in theatre and dance,"  please
forward.

I remain a humble servant/part time older graduate student, mostly teacher of
seventh grade English, and it is to your generousity and erudition that I
turn.

Any ideas, responses, experiences?

Thanks!

Victor Montemurro