Complicity in theatre and dance

Kathy Chung kchung at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Wed Oct 30 23:11:12 EST 1996

Dear Victor Montemurro:

On Mon, 28 Oct 1996, Victor Montemurro wrote:

> "Also, in your travels on the net, if you see anything about the Theatre de
> Complicite( a British international co.) or Tristeza Complice ( a piece by a
> Belgian co.)  or anything about complicity in theatre and dance,"  please
> forward.

I way going to say although I just saw a performance by Theatre de
Complicite here in Toronto that I've long given up saving programs from
every show I go to and hence can't give you more info than the venue of
the performance.  Then I ferret about my various file boxes and to my
surprise, I did save the program after all!

Theatre de Complicite performed a play adaped from a story by John Berger
(I wonder if it is John "Ways of Seeing" Berger . . . ) called _The Three
Lives of Lucie Cabrol_ at the Premiere Dance Theatre, Harbourfront Centre,
Toronto, Ontario, 12-21 September 1996.

For further info, you might try:

(1) Harbourfront: tel: 416 973-3000
               website: www.culturenet.ca/harbour/

(2) The program gives the following contact should you wish info re
performances and workshops by the company:

   Theatre de Complicite
   20 - 24 Eden Grove
   N7 8ED, U.K.
   Tel: +44 (0) 171 700 0233