Electronic ACTR newlsetter survey acknowledgement

Kathy Chung kchung at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Mon Sep 9 13:05:10 EDT 1996

Thank you to the following individuals for responding to my survey.  Your
response has been noted and your preference will be followed.

(I hope the individuals listed don't mind this mass acknowledgement
notice.  I'm taking advantage of the mailing list features.  Privacy is
always an issue so I've just provided the minimum for you to find yourself
on the list.  Hope that's o.k.)

        Mullay, E               Rae, L                  Greenberg, J
        Lynde, D                Bourassa, A             O'Neill, P
        Hawkins, A              Nicols, G               Hoffman, J
        Skinner, C              Sutherland, R           Murrell, C
        dbuchanan at runt          McQuestion, G           Tompkins, J
        Sperdakos, P            Keshvani, S             Montemurro, V
        Lucie, R                Ball, J                 Day, M
        Nothof, A               Forsyth, L              Peters, H
        Lavasseur, J            Barton, B               Sivak, N
        Usin, L

If you have replied but are absent frm the list, let me know.  If you
have yet to reply, please do so.  The question is:

  As a member of ACTR/ARTC, would you be interested in/willing to
  receive your newletter in email form?  YES or NO.  Your preference
  will be followed.

At this point, the earliest an email newsletter will be available is
probably the Spring issue.  A hardcopy questionaire will be distributed
with the Fall issue to reach ACTR members who are not on CANDRAMA.

Once again, thank you for your responses!   --- Kathy.