** IMPORTANT ** Correction to ACTR Newsletter Fall publication date

Kathy Chung kchung at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Tue Sep 10 14:36:25 EDT 1996

** IMPORTANT **      ** IMPORTANT **     ** IMPORTANT **

Hello all,

My apologies, I made an error in my last ACTR Newsletter call for
submissions posting re. the publication date of the Fall issue.

The SUBMISSION DEADLINE for the Fall issue is: NOW!

The PUBLICATION DATE is: 1 October 1996

As R. Sutherland wisely reminded me, the cfp for our conference at next
year's Learneds goes out in the Fall issue.  In order to allow people
time to meet the conference submission deadline, the publication date
needs to be 1 October.

So.... if you're thinking of making a submission to the Newsletter,
don't wait!  PLEASE DO IT NOW!

Thank you, all.
Kathy Chung, Editor
ACTR Newsletter/ARTC Bulletin de liaison
c/o Graduate Drama Centre
University of Toronto
214 College St, 3rd Floor                 Fax:   (416) 971-1378
Toronto, ON   CANADA  M5T 2Z9             Email: kchung at chass.utoronto.ca