changing links to new CanDrama and TRIC sites

Ed Mullaly mullaly at UNB.CA
Wed Sep 11 09:01:54 EDT 1996

        Greetings to all TRICsters and CanDramadians.  I've just found out
that the new automatic links to the new CanDrama and TRIC pages were never
put in place by our university webmeister.  He says he will do them NOW.
But I'm not sure.  For the record, and in case the links leading from the
old to the new pages are a little slow being put in place, here are the NEW
site addresses.

   The NEW site for CanDrama is
http://www.unb.ca/web/english/candrama/candrama.htm.  The OLD site was
//www.lib.unb.ca/UNB/theatre/candrama.html

        The NEW site for Theatre Research in Canada is
http://www.unb.ca/web/english/tric/triconts.htm.  The OLD site was
//www.lib.unb.ca/UNB/theatre/triconts.html.  This is the TRIC homepage, with
the accumulated tables of contents.

        There were two other pages as part of the TRIC site.  One NEW site
is the http://www.unb.ca/web/english/tric/tricart/tricart.htm.  This site
REPLACES your /www.lib.unb.ca/UNB/theatre/tricart.html.  This is the TRIC
article page, which can I hope be updated (the page, not the article)
sometime soon.

        The other NEW site is
http://www.unb.ca/web/english/tric/newtoc15/newtoc15.htm.  This one REPLACES
your /www.lib.unb.ca/UNB/theatre/newtoc15.html.  This is the page of
abstracts from our latest issue (at least, it will be when the material
arrives!!!)

        Why inflict this inconvenience on everybody?  Well, I have direct
control over the new site -- I don't have to have some other webmeister
place my HTML pages up on the net.  Now I can respond more quickly with
changes and corrections.

        Rather than waiting for the links to be put in place, please change
your bookmarks to these new adddresses.  You might want to try them out
first............  Then let me know what you think.

        Welcome back all.

Ed Mullaly                        I do not approve of anything that
Dept of English, UNB              tampers with natural ignorance.
Fredericton, NB E3B 5A3           Ignorance is like a delicate exotic
(506)453-4676                     fruit; touch it and the bloom is gone.
FAX 453-5069                                 -- Lady B.
mullaly at unb.ca