Daily Joke - Dirty, Dirty Bird...

info at MAINSTRIKE.COM info at MAINSTRIKE.COM
Thu Dec 18 06:39:26 EST 1997

 YOUR DAILY JOKE IS BELOW, BUT FIRST
A SHAMELESS SALES PITCH FROM MAIN STRIKE!

Cheer up your friends -- subscribe 5 people
to the Daily Joke List today!  Simply go to
our web site http://www.mainstrike.com
and click the banner at the bottom of the
first page.

If you ABSOLUTELY don't have access to the web,
send an e-mail to subscribe at mainstrike.com with
the addresses you want to sign-up.

It makes a great gift, since it is FREE!

Dirty, Dirty Bird...

A woman was thinking about finding a pet to help
keep her company at home. She decided she would
like to find a beautiful parrot; it wouldn't be as
much work as say a dog, and it would be fun to hear
it speak.

She went to a pet shop and immediately spotted a
large beautiful parrot. She went to the owner of
the store and asked how much.  The owner said it
was $50.

Delighted that such a rare looking and beautiful
bird wasn't more expensive, she agreed to buy it.
The owner looked at her and said, "Look, I should
tell you first that this bird used to live in a
house of ill repute. Sometimes it says pretty off
color stuff."

The woman thought about this, but decided she had
to have the bird. She said she would buy it anyway.
The pet shop owner sold her the bird and she took
it home.  She hung the bird's cage up in her living
room and waited for it to say something.  The bird
looked around the room, then at her, and said, "New
house, new madam."

The woman was a bit shocked at the implication, but
then thought that's not so bad."

A couple hours later, the woman's two teenage
daughters returned from school.  When they
inspected the bird, it looked at them and said,
"New house, new madam, new prostitutes."

The girls and the woman were a bit offended at
first, but than began to laugh about the situation.

A couple of hours later, the woman's husband came
home from work.  The bird looked at him and said,
"New house, new madam, new prostitutes; same old
faces.  Hi George!"

-----------
SUBMITTED BY: Bird Lover, Susie Q

#  HEY! Know anyone who would like to get
#  jokes from us?  Visit our Joke List
#  Sign-Up page on our web site by clicking
#  the banner at the bottom of:
#  http://www.mainstrike.com
#
#  To be REMOVED from the Daily Joke List,
#  see the end of this message for directions.
#
#  The Main Strike Joke List...4 Million strong
#  and growing.  Would you believe 28,600?!!

NOTE: This E-Mail was sent to you by Main Strike,
quality providers of Broadcast Faxing, Fax-On-Demand,
Interactive Voice Response Surveys, Conference Calls,
World Wide Web Services, Lobbying Services, and loads more.

Interested? E-mail us at info at mainstrike.com

and ask for details.  or visit us at
http://www.mainstrike.com

Have a nice day!

NOTE: This info was submitted by a subscriber for
redistribution to the other people on the list.
The Daily Joke List/Main Strike Telecommunications,
Inc. does NOT own copyrights to the material.
Credit is given to original author if known.  We do
not intend to offend or discriminate against anyone
on the basis of age, sex, color, race, creed,
national origin, religious persuasion, marital
status, political belief, or disability -- we like
everyone -- these are just jokes!

REMOVAL: If you are offended by any joke, or,
if you were subscribed to this list by someone
other than yourself and do not wish to receive
jokes, please 1) accept our apologies and 2) go
to http://www.mainstrike.com/unsubscribe.html and
you can take yourself off instantly!  Make sure
you use your address EXACTLY as shown here:

CANDRAMA at UNB.CA