New list for theatre reporters/critics

Richard Plant rplant at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Sat Jan 18 13:40:58 EST 1997

Hello David:

Yours is very good news indeed. We have done so little about discussing
criticism in our country. I really look forward to the line opening.

I am about to begin teahcing a new course focused on theatre criticism in
Canada when the fall term arrives. The course will look at current and
previous criticism back as far as we can go.

How's life up there in the Bay? I am hoping to return at some point to ski
Big Thunder's trails again. They're fabulous.

Richard Plant