Position - 8 MonthUniversity of Lethbridge

Ches Skinner Skinner at HG.ULETH.CA
Sun Jan 26 22:42:02 EST 1997

University of Lethbridge
Lethbridge, Ab.

The University of Lethbridge Division of Theatre & Dramatic Arts invites
application for an 8 month term contract (25/8/97 - 25/4/98)  to teach
principally in the area of voice and acting; additional courses will
include  Speech Communication, general introduction, as well as other
performance areas as required. The successful candidate will  have the
opportunity to work on  productions in the 1997/98 season of plays.

Applicants must have a MFA in theatre or equivalent postgraduate theatre
degree; evidence of strong teaching and commitment to theatre education
is vital, and professional theatre experience would be an asset.
Applications should include curriculum vitae, a statement of candidate's
teaching philosophy, and the names of three referees.

Salary: $25,000.

Closing date for applications is Feb. 28, 1997

Forward applications to:

Dr. Ches Skinner,
Assistant Dean, Division of Theatre & Dramatic Arts,
The School of Fine Arts,
The University of Lethbridge,
Lethbridge, AB. T1K 3M4

403-32902488, Fax 329-5105
E-mail Skinner at hg.uleth.ca

Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada will be given
preference.

--

    *       http://www.uleth.ca/DRA/index.htm.           *