Call for Reviews (fwd)

Richard Plant rplant at UTORONTO.CA
Sun Mar 23 17:00:33 EST 1997

Subscribers to Candrama:

This message is another which came to me and which some of you might want
to know about.

Richard Plant

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 11:10:35 -0600
From: "Carolyn D. Roark" <ladycroark at mail.utexas.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list ATHENEWS <ATHENEWS at cwis-20.wayne.edu>
Subject: Call for Reviews

                                  * * *
                        < < <  ATHE ONLINE  > > >
                            Forwarded Message
                                  * * *

To whom it may concern:
I am attempting to send a call for papers to internet discussion groups for
ATHE, ASTR, and Performance Studies. I am not a member of these and the
server won't allow me to send my request directly. Will you pass it along?

Thanks,
Carolyn

CALL FOR PAPERS

Theatre Insight, a journal publishing the work of emerging scholars
(graduate students and non-tenured faculty) seeks admissions related to the
following topic:

Issue # 17: Locating Theatre: Spatial Perspectives on Performance

We are seeking performance reviews of productions occurring during 1997.
Reviews shoud be 3-8 pages and should briefly provide description but focus
mainly on analysis and criticism, providing an assessment of work within the
context of the field.

Reviews related to the topic of Spatial Perspectives are encouraged, but
submissions on other subjects will also be considered.

Send a manuscript by E-mail or US mail. Publication decisions will be based
on full manuscripts.

Theatre Insight
Department of Theatre and Dance
The University of Texas at Austin
Austin, TX 78712-1168
E-Mail: ladycroark at mail.utexas.edu

Thank You,

Carolyn D. Roark
Performance Review Editor
       *Friends help you move.                *   Carolyn D. Roark    *
       *REAL friends help you move bodies.    *   UT-Austin           *
       *                                      *  Dept. of Theatre     *
       *                                      *    & Dance            *
       *                                      *   Graduate School-M.A.*