ACTR/ARTC Spring Newsletter/Bulletin de liaison

Louise Forsyth Louise.Forsyth at USASK.CA
Sun May 18 10:13:12 EDT 1997

Dear Kathy,

This is just a note to say a big thanks for the ACTR/ARTC Newsletter which I
received last week. It is FILLED with important and exciting information,
all of which I shall use in my research, teaching and other professional
activities. And the presentation is excellent.

I am particularly impressed with the ACTR/ARTC Annual Conference Program and
Abstracts, both the papers and the discussion sessions. Just being in St.
John's and having an opportunity to engage in conversation with colleagues
across this range of topics, some very theoretical and others very
practical, will be a wonderfully informative and energising experience. I
see it as a program which will both inform us about the range of research
which our colleagues are interested in and allow us to address the urgent
issues we face today in our professional lives. Congratulations to Denyse
Lynde and all the others who have contributed to such a program.

Cheers,

Louise
Louise H. Forsyth, PhD
Professor of Women's & Gender Studies and French (on leave 1996-97)
University of Saskatchewan
130 Sandy Place
Saskatoon, SK   S7K 4M4

Telephone:      306-931-0904    Facsimile:      306-966-4559
E-mail: louise.forsyth at usask.ca