du Maurier World Stage

Mark Fisher fisher at EASYNET.CO.UK
Wed Apr 1 03:37:29 EST 1998

I'm coming to the du Maurier World Stage in Toronto for its first week
(I'll be there April 17-22), and will be reporting on a couple of shows in
my capacity as theatre critic on The Herald (Glasgow, Scotland).

Is there anything else going on in Toronto that I should try and catch
while I'm there? I'm booked in for shows at Harbourfront most nights, but
I'll have at least one evening free, plus daytimes.

Also, if anyone knows of any Scottish-related stories (eg, Toronto
companies planning to visit the Edinburgh Fringe, exiled Scots working in
Candadian theatre . . .), I'd love to hear about them.

Thanks

- Mark
http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~fisher/