ACTR/ARTC Conference schedule online

Edward Mullaly mullaly at UNB.CA
Thu Apr 2 10:16:33 EST 1998

I've put the Learneds' conference schedule -- complete with meeting room
numbers -- online at the CanDrama site:
http://www.unb.ca/web/english/candrama/candrama.htm

Undoubtedly, this information is perfect.  I got it from Ches!

Edward Mullaly                  Hey are we gonna try and exist in
Department of English           the present tense here or what.  What
University of New Brunswick,    I said before has only passing relevance
Fredericton, NB  E3B 5A3        to what I'm saying now.
CANADA  (506) 453-4676                                    -- G. Walker
   fax: (506) 453-5069