Othello Online

Carrie Loffree carrie at DSUPER.NET
Sun Apr 19 17:01:56 EDT 1998

Hello.

I was browsing through the massive ACTR Newsletter (Wow!  Kathy really had
her work cut out for her this time around!  Excellent job!) and found a
paper I don't want to miss at the conference in Ottawa.  Actually, I found
all sorts of papers I don't want to miss, but the one I need info on is
Anne Nothof's "Multimedia Project: Othello Online".  For some reason, I
can't find any mention of it in the schedule.  Am I just staring too hard
at the same pages and not seeing what I'm looking for?  Has anyone else
managed to find this paper in the conference schedule?  Anne, if you're
"out there", can you tell me when you're presenting?

- Carrie Loffree