ACTR Newsletter Othello Online clarification

Kathy Chung kchung at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Mon Apr 20 00:44:43 EDT 1998

Hi Carrie,

I'm sure Anne can reply to this with greater detail but I'm just here to
clarify.  The item in the Newsletter about "Othello On-Line" is in the
"Notice Board" section.  It is *not* a conference presentation but one of
Anne's projects at Athabasca U., news of which she wanted to share with
ACTR.

Cheers, Kathy.
Kathy Chung, Editor <kchung at chass.utoronto.ca>
ACTR Newsletter/ARTC Bulletin de liaison
c/o Graduate Drama Centre, University of Toronto
214 College St, 3rd Fl., Toronto, ON, CANADA   M5T 2Z9
Ph: (416) 926-9692    Fax: (416) 971-1378