Playwright Rex Deverell and a "new Canadian opera" (fwd)

Don Perkins dperkins at GPU.SRV.UALBERTA.CA
Mon Aug 3 13:46:01 EDT 1998

Kathy:

        RE: the Quenten/Joyce Doolittle relationship--yes, he's Joyce's
husband, according to my usually reliable sources.

        Quenten and Rex also worked on an operatic version of Boiler Room
Suite at Banff a while ago, I think.

Don Perkins

 . On Sat, 1 Aug 1998, Kathy Chung