Nominations for ACTR elections

Moira Day moiraday at DUKE.USASK.CA
Tue Jan 6 13:28:10 EST 1998

Just a reminder to people who are members of the Association to please get
their nominations in to me by the third week in January at the
latest. Especially with the delay caused by the postal strike, I'm going
to have to move very quickly if I'm to get things into the mail by reading
week. Also let me know if you do NOT want to let your own name stand for
nomination so you won't be bothered by me at a later point in the process.
        Thanks to those of you who have already sent me back the
nomination forms despite the difficulties of the postal strike.
Faxes also accepted at 1-306-966-8193 c/o Moira Day

Moira Day
Elections Officer ACTR