Save 10% - 40% on your Electric Bill!

mainman at HOTHOTMAIL.COM mainman at HOTHOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 10 21:00:39 EST 1998

This is a professional and ethical commercial message. If you would like to be removed immediately from future mailings please put "REMOVE" in the subject area and send.

Dear Friend:

Imagine Utility Savings of 10% - 40%!  now imagine
being a marketer of those savings and earning a recurring monthly  commission on the Utility usage of consumers throughout the country...

Call (407) 672-6886 for 24 hr., 1 min message

Effective Jan '98, Electric Utility Monopolies will be
dissolved on a State-by-State basis opening a $215
Billion Dollar industry to free-market competition.

We need independent "Electric Power Marketers" in
all 50 States especially California and the Northeast.
Build a leveraged, recurring income in as little as
10-15 hours/week.  Full training and support; minimal
start-up; lucrative.

We are the #1 organization in the company. We have created a simple process so you and your guests can get all the information to make an informed business decision. This process has allowed our representatives to make thousands already. We have the best support systems with private FOD and Conference calls daily just for you.

Be first in your area. Call 407-672-6886 for 24hr, 1 min. message or reply with name and phone to Data5 at hothotmail.com