Theatrum

Alastair M. Wallis Jarvis ajarvis at IS2.DAL.CA
Sat Jan 10 19:59:53 EST 1998

Greetings,

Though there may have been much discussion on this listserver around the
time of its demise (before I subscribed), I have often wondered what
happened to Theatrum Magazine and if there is any likelyhood of seeing it
come back in a different incarnation. Judging by the editorial in the
last issue, it seems that there was a certain amount of bitterness which
contributed to its end (?).

Is there any value in a periodical which covers performances on a national
front, or is that already the mandate of CTR?

Regards,

Alastair Jarvis
Theatre and Contemporary Studies Student
University of King's College,
Halifax, Nova Scotia