Worldwide Electric Deregulation is Coming...

mainman at TECH-PLANET.COM mainman at TECH-PLANET.COM
Tue Jan 20 14:53:12 EST 1998

This is a professional commercial message. If you would like to be removed immediately from future mailings please put "REMOVE" in the subject area and send.

Dear Friend:

Imagine Utility Savings of 10% - 40%!  Now imagine
being a marketer of those savings and earning a recurring monthly commission on the Utility usage of consumers throughout the country...

We're looking for business partners interested in positioning to capitalize on the coming Deregulation of the Electric Utility Industry.

     Click Here To Visit our Website for More Details

           http://206.250.205.116/utilities

     Or Call (407) 262-9823 for 24 hr., 1 min message

Effective in 1998, Electric Utility Monopolies will be
dissolved on a State-by-State basis opening a $215
Billion Dollar industry to free-market competition.

Fortunes were made with Deregulation of Long Distance
Telephone.  It's now happening with Electricity.

We need independent "Electric Power Marketers" in
all 50 States especially California and the Northeast.
Tired of 9 to 5?  Build a leveraged, recurring income in as little as 10-15 hours/week.  Full training & support; minimal
start-up; very lucrative.

Ready for a change in 1998?  The timing couldn't be better.

Be the first in your area before someone else is. (Serious Inquiries Only)