1998 awards nominations reminder, the sequel

Moira Day moiraday at DUKE.USASK.CA
Thu Jan 22 14:25:08 EST 1998

True. And quite out of keeping with our fine old Canadian tradition of
avoiding superlatives and absolutes in any case. It simply invites people
to disagree with us and make loud unpleasant noises in our direction. And
that in turn, simply makes the job of compromising even more complicated
and time-consuming than it really needs to be.

Moira