Why Theatre '95

Kathy Chung kchung at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Fri Jan 23 02:15:06 EST 1998

On Fri, 23 Jan 1998, Alastair M. Wallis Jarvis wrote:

> I am wondering if anyone knows of any activity subsequent to the U of
> T's Why Theatre? conference a few years back. Has there been a resource
> published with papers presented during or written as a result of the
> conference? Is it available on the net?

I haven't heard of any publication coming out of the Why Theatre?
conference but if you wish confirmation about this, I would suggest
contacting the organisers at University College undergraduate drama
programme, U of T, particularly Prof. Pia Kleber (Comp. Lit./Drama).  I
don't know of an email address for her but perhaps you can find it at the
UT webpage <http://www.utoronto.ca> (faculty directory) or you can contact
University College at Tel (416) 978-3170, Fax (416) 978-6019 or the Comp.
Lit. office at Tel (416) 978-6363, <complit at chass.utoronto.ca>,
<http://www.library.utoronto.ca/www/complit/>.

Good Luck.

-- Kathy.