CTC, Saskatoon (fwd)

Kathy Chung kchung at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Wed Jun 3 00:52:37 EDT 1998

Hello all,

Jodi Armstrong, Associate Director of PUC, in reply to my note about

"Just to let you know, the 5 organisations are working on a newsletter
insert, so all of our members can get a feeling for what went on at the
conference. I don't expect it to be out until August . . . (we'll probably
charge a minimal cost for this for any non-members).  It will consist of
the three main speeches, by Maude Barlow, Guy Vanderhaeghe and Robert
Wallace and some photos from the conference.

The chapbook you mention, "Theatre Memoirs", is now available (through PUC)
to anyone wishing to buy it, at $9.25/copy (plus shipping and GST), and
would make a great addition to any drama course list, thanks especially to
Ric Knowles' chronology of Canadian Theatre.

Jodi Armstrong
Associate Director

Playwrights Union of Canada
54 Wolseley Street, 2nd Floor