Alexei Yashin contact information.

Frederick Kern fkern at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Tue Mar 10 22:18:52 EST 1998

Hi Everyone,

As promised, I am hereby forwarding my received correspondance with
Senators personnel to everyone on the list.  I got the reply to my Yashin
query this afternoon, so here's the information!:

Letters can be sent directly to Alexei Yashin at "Ottawa Senators Hockey
Club, 1000 Palladium Drive, Kanata, Ontario, K2V 1A5" or an email could
be addressed to "vaughana at ottawasenators.com" and all will be forwarded
directly to Mr. Yashin.

Oh yes, so everyone knows, the million dollar donation to the National
Arts Centre will be paid in $200,000.00 increments/instalments over 5
years, but that really doesn't matter - a million is still a million!

Cheers!
-Frederick Alex Kern!

ps - it's probably obvious, but I would highly discourage anyone from
soliciting further philanthropical activity.  Wouldn't want to hurt or
damage an already rare and precious commodity.