Alexei Yashin contact information.

Frederick Kern fkern at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Wed Mar 11 10:05:47 EST 1998

Jonathan;

First, here are our comments, my original first, then your comments, then
mine again.

> > ps - it's probably obvious, but I would highly discourage anyone from
> > soliciting further philanthropical activity.  Wouldn't want to hurt or
> > damage an already rare and precious commodity.
> >
> Frederick,  Thanks for the info. on Alexi. However, I believe you are
> wrong about discouraging people from giving money now. All
> fund-raising campaigns depend on the fact that other people give; if
> anything the arts community should be challenging those who got the
> dough to match up or exceed Alexi.
> Jonathan Rittenhouse

What I meant was that I would discourage people from actively pursuing
more funding directly from Mr. Yashin in any correspondance!  I think that
to do so could be a BIG mistake.

Yours,

-Frederick Alex Kern