Carrie's Networking Project

Kathy Chung kchung at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Fri Mar 27 13:20:12 EST 1998

Hello All,

I just came across a good resource web page which:

 (1) might be of general interest to CANDRAMA and

 (2) which seems useful for the contact information Carrie Loffree is
     collecting for the ACTR Networking Project.

I think if one person each volunteers to surf to this web paged and look up
one of the institutions listed there for the information Carrie has listed,
we'd be giving her a great helping hand.  (Dalhousie and McGill has just
been covered.)

The Web Page seems part of an Ontario based organistation interested in
Distance Learning: NODE.  Within this site, there is a page labelled
"Networking" which contains links to an impressive number of Canadian
universities and colleges.

F.Y.I. Here are the web addresses:

        NODE: <http://node.on.ca>

        NODE Networking page: <http://node.on.ca/people/colluniv.html>