Fully Loaded Pentium II 300 for only $1,299! local SLC company!

act23 at HOTMAIL.COM act23 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu May 7 19:51:39 EDT 1998

Applied Computer Technologies
2987 W. 3500 S.
West Valley City, UT 84119
801-955-0500
or Toll Free at 1-877-955-0500
Yes it is true! For this week only Applied Computer Technologies or ACT for short is selling the state of the
art Intel Pentium II 300 Mhz processor based system complete with monitor for the all time low price of

only $1,299!

Complete with the following brand name components:

ATX Toolfree Midtower W/250 Watt Power Supply
1.44 MB Teac Floppy Drive
104 Key Ergo Win95 Keyboard
32X Teac CD-ROM Drive
Intel Pentium II 300 Mhz Processor
Intel 440LX Chipset Mainboard W/USB & AGP bus
Ball Bearing Pentium II Fan W/Heatsink
Western Digital 3.2 Gigabyte Ultra DMA Hard Drive
32 Megs of superfast SDRAM expandable to 512 Megs
Internal PCI Bus Kflex 56K modem W/voice & speakerphone
 ADI Microscan .28 pitch 1280x1024 SVGA monitor W/ 42 Month Warranty!
Diamond Stealth 3-D 4000 AGP Bus Video W/4 Megs of SGRAM
Yamaha 3-D PNP 32 Voice Wavetable Sound Card
280 Watt speakers W/Bass & Tweeter
Windows 95 Revision 2(Pre-Installed & Configured, You Keep Full Version CD-ROM!)
You can choose from several different software bundles
2 Year Full Parts Warranty & Lifetime Labor on all hardware failures included!

We are constructing a new website at www.actcomputers.com
we will eventually have our entire product line uploaded here for easy access
feel free to look it over and email us any suggestions.
Thank You

If you wish to be removed from our mailing list please email us at
act at actcomputers.com
and type the word REMOVE in the subject line
we apologize in advance for any inconvenience