National coverage

Glen Nichols nicholsg at UMONCTON.CA
Thu Nov 12 13:11:42 EST 1998

If I may be so bold as to add something to this discussion (and I
will refrain from Toronto bashing, although it IS fun!)... one way
*we* can make a difference is to begin discussing and talking
about theatre in our regions more HERE on CANDRAMA (and in
our Newsletter, and.....) .  True, Toronto is the site of the biggest
media concentration, but dominance from the centre is not just a
matter of the centre being loudest, but the rest of us being too
quiet.

So let's hear about that the "kick-ass work" in St.John's, or
Kamloops or Lethbridge, or (heaven forfend!) Moncton!

Just my two-cents worth
Glen

Glen Nichols
Département d'anglais
Université de Moncton
Moncton, N.-B.   E1A 3E9
tél: (506)858-4244; télécop: (506)858-4166