Highway and The Trickster

Denis Johnston drj at SHAWFEST.COM
Fri Nov 13 12:14:50 EST 1998

I wrote a piece some years ago (1990??) on Tomson Highway's plays, under
the main title "Lines and Circles". It was published in the journal
Canadian Literature, which is widely available, and has since been
reprinted elsewhere. I mention it because there were some footnoted
quotes from Highway on his treatment of the Trickster. These could lead
you to some sources.
Denis Johnston
Shaw Festival