Student fees to support productions

Richard Plant rplant at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Mon Nov 23 08:25:47 EST 1998

Hello Jim:

Thanks for the details. I've a couple of queries, which are serious, so
don't misread my choice of titles?

Does the university let you keep all the box office money? That is, if you
were to make a pot full staging, say, "Anne of Brandon's Green Gables" or
"Phantom of Brandon's Grand Opera" would those revenues remain in your
operating fund?

Are you charged by, say, physical plant for your square footage or space?

Richard Plant
Dept of Drama, Queen's University
and
Graduate Centre for Study of Drama,