Textual Studies in Canada (fwd)

Kathy Chung kchung at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Wed Oct 7 23:20:49 EDT 1998

did someone say performance?  --- K.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 16:17:06 -0230
From: ACCUTE <accute at MUN.CA>
To: ACCUTE-L at morgan.ucs.mun.ca
Subject: Textual Studies in Canada

Textual Studies in Canada announces

"Critical Performance/s in Canada: Monographs"

We invite extended articles (100-150 pages) which examine issues of
performance in Canadian textual studies. Performance may include the
"performed" in the humanities and social sciences, in the arts, and in
contemporary theory. We plan to publish one book per year over the next
several years devoted to the exploration of performance, particularly as
it informs critical practice within a Canadian context.

Please submit manuscripts to the series editors, James Hoffman and
Katherine Sutherland c/o Textual Studies in Canada, English and Modern
Languages, University College of the Cariboo,  PO Box 3010, Kamloops,
B.C., V2C 5N3.

ACCUTE

ASSOCIATION OF CANADIAN AND COLLEGE UNIVERSITY TEACHERS OF ENGLISH
President: Noreen Golfman       Secretary-Treasurer: Stella Algoo-Baksh
Executive Assistant: Trevor Porter